Well it's been a very long day I started out this morning with a 2.5 hour visit to the Lab for my glucose tolerance test. As normal it took more than 1 technition to get any blood out of me. I'm used to this and normally handle it pretty well but this morning after the guy tapped and proded both of my arms for the vein (which for some reason is the part that actually bothers me, the needle part doesn't wig me out at all)and then inserting the needle and kind of pulling it in and out and jabbing it around 3 or 4 times I was actually starting to cry so he went and got the senior tech. In the future I'm just going to ask for the verteran on staff to come and do it. Of course she finds the vein right away which was good cause after that one there was still 2 more samples to take over the next 2 hours. After the lab ordeal we went for the ultra sound. I'm happy to report that everything is a-okay and things are still progressing as they should both babies are growing at the same rate and weigh almost the same amount both are about 2.2lbs right now (give or take an ounce or 2. It's harder to get good pictures of them now because they are starting to get quite squished in there. There was also lots of movement which I was glad to see and have confirmed because I really don't feel them move as much as I thought I would but they where kicking and punching quite a lot. I figure they're just doing it to each other instead of me (getting a head start on the fighting). Most of the good pictures are of baby A who is face up, baby B was lying so that it's face was to my back so it was really hard to get good profile shots but I'm going to post the pictures anyhow. I won't be offened if everyone looks at them and can't tell what they're looking at as it was even hard for Dan and I to figure it out.
2 Good Profiles of baby A


Baby A's face

Baby B's Face I think?

Baby B's Leg (Almost as good as a profile shot)
4 comments on "New Ultrasound Pics !"
AAaaah i can't see any pictures....and did you find out what the gender is of the other baby yet?
Ummm weird, the pictures where totally there just after I first posted. I'll have to try again.Still not sure on gender niether of them wanted to show off their bits this time around.
pics should be good to go
dm
Too awesome, I love the leg one!
Post a Comment