Wednesday, April 9, 2008

6 month Update


As usual I am behind in Blogging. The girls turned 6 months last week and today I took them for their 6 month check up. Ruby now weighs 14lbs 3 oz and Violet weighs 14lbs 5 oz (Woo Hoo breast is best!, I'm inserting a little pat on the back for myself here for sticking with it).

I'm amazed that there is only a 2 oz difference between them, if I hadn't been standing there watching the scale I never would have believed it. Ruby still seems so much smaller to me. They are also really close in length with Ruby only being .1 cm longer. The doctor was happy with their progress so we don't have to go back until 1 year.

Here are some photos from the Zoo last Sunday and from Easter (told you I was behind)

All Bundled up for the Zoo!





Easter Dinner



Reading Easter Stories with Auntie Casey and Uncle Kory



After Dinner Nap


Ruby and Violet with Great Grandpa John

1 comments on "6 month Update"

The MIKK Family on May 2, 2008 at 1:54 PM said...

Aww so cute! But, where's the 7 month update? (hey, you have a lot of blog stalkers, I mean, readers!)

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez