Monday, July 6, 2009

We're Back!!!


After 2 very long months I finally have my beloved camera back! At last I can start sharing the girls adventures and milestones with everyone again.

The girls are doing really well, they both weigh more than 22lbs now which is 2 lbs more than they weighed at their 18 month check up (Ha take that health care professionals , if you can call your selves professionals that is! Sorry but every time we've had a check up I get flack about their weight). They are picking up more words everyday and are starting to use two word sentences, unfortunately the most common one right now is What's That? Dan and I are becoming very conscious of what we say around them as they are little parrots, I guess it's time I cleaned up my potty mouth:) We bought them a small Little Tykes climber and they are becoming very adept at climbing up and going down the slides by themselves. Sadly their ever improving climbing skills make me realize that it won't be long before we have to transition them to big girl beds.(shudder, now where will I trap them?) Here is a video of each of them eating their bluebas(blueberries). I wanted to catch them saying it on video before they where able to say the word properly cause it's just too cute.

1 comments on "We're Back!!!"

karlynn on July 7, 2009 at 10:37 AM said...

LOL the kids think the bluebaa is hilarious, I have played it like 3 time for them. Soo adorable :)

About time you fixed your camera! I like the new blog layout too, cute.

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez