Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1st Day of Pre-School



It's hard to believe that this time 4 years ago I was putting the finishing touches on their nursery and buying teeny tiny diapers in anticipation of their arrival. 

On Tuesday I took Ruby and Violet to their first day of preschool and I only cried a little, maybe once or twice.  Okay, okay maybe it was like 4 times, but still I think I did really well.

The girls, on the other had did great, barely even blinked when I kissed them good bye and left.  Tomorrow is their 2nd day and hopefully it will goes as smoothly as the first.

P.S I promise to post a summer photo montage soon, so you can see what we've been up to over the last few months.


Wholewheat Applesauce "ABC" Pancakes for Breakfast


Turned out pretty good for my 1st attempt at fancy pancakes


Bed Head and Super fun Pancakes



Pretty in Purple


Pretty in Pink



Awwww, Sisters

Being Goofy


A picture with our BFF's Hailey and Jaiden

Walking to School

2 little backpacks hanging on the little hooks outside the classroom, awww,sniff,sniff
 

1 comments on "1st Day of Pre-School"

The Kitchen Magpie on September 7, 2011 at 7:23 PM said...

Auntie, Uncle Mike, Kade and Ivy say big congrats to you two girls on your first big day!! <3 <3

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez