Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Morning Sicknes and My Gag Reflex


pregnancy cartoon

Ha Ha, had to post this cartoon since I'm currently trying to distract myself from this morning's nausea. It's so weird how it just come out of nowhere. The last time was Saturday night at 10:00 pm, granted I had let myself get really over tired and hadn't eaten properly or enough throughout the day but I wasn't feeling nauseous so it caught me off guard when halfway through my second slice of pizza I was bolting off the couch and dashing for the bathroom.

Which leads me to the second part of this post, my ultra super sensitive gag reflex. Wish someone had told me about this one, I'm sure I'm not the only one who ends up dry heaving while trying to brush their teeth. All kinds of things set it off, smells, visual stuff on TV (Last night it was raw squid on the food network blah), coughing, but by far the worst is brushing my teeth. I'm a little afraid to go to the Dentist in two weeks.

2 comments on "Morning Sicknes and My Gag Reflex"

The MIKK Family on April 3, 2007 at 5:32 PM said...

Hmm yes I forgot about that, brushing my teeth used to make me gag.

I sure as hell would be skipping the dentist LOL!

Jordyn and Jax on April 3, 2007 at 9:30 PM said...

I think I'd skip the dentist too...poor thing.
Been thinking about you, Dan and the wee ones a lot.
Hope you are well.
Love
E

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez