Here are the latest baby stats as of last Friday:
Baby A Heart Rate 128 bpm
Baby B Heart Rate 147 bpm
Baby A Weight 2.2 kilos (4.84lbs)
Baby B Weight 2.4 Kilos (5.28lbs)
Yup that's like 10lbs of baby I'm carrying around in there (of course who knows how truly accurate their measurements are)and let me tell you, some days it feels like 20lbs:) Not that I'm complaining its awesome that things are going so well and that each time we have an ultrasound the results are always good.
Here's some pics from the last 2weeks
A rare photo of the male species consulting a Manual (I don't think the car seats are actually that complicated but I'm paranoid about safety)



Pics from our last prenatal class, the nurse made all of the husbands take a part in demonstrating the proper way to bath the baby. Here is Dan showing everyone the undressing process


Dan redressing the "Baby" after the "How To" on diaper changing HMMM what is odd about this picture?

And a few pics of the baby's room (still in progress) and the floor which I am happy to say is now all finished.




2 comments on "34 Weeks EEEEEK!"
The floor looks fantastic! And the baby room looks well on its way, hurray!
Wow, so glad to hear things are so GREAT!!!! The floor looks awesome and those two cribs bring a tear to my eye.
Hope you are getting some rest.
Love
E,S, J & J
Post a Comment