Friday, August 24, 2007

Getting Back To Riding with Dan next Summer!


So Since I was pregnant this summer I didn't get to do any riding with Dan , and I have to admit I really kind of missed it. This is Dan's solution for next summer.......




It's perfect, 2 Saddle bags for 2 babies now we can ride as a family :)!

2 comments on "Getting Back To Riding with Dan next Summer!"

Jordyn and Jax on August 24, 2007 at 10:07 PM said...

Wow - I almost thought you had the babies!!!
lol

The MIKK Family on August 26, 2007 at 7:23 AM said...

Hhahaha !!!! Ivy just looked at the picture and told me "Mommy, baby goes night-nights" She found this thrilling.

Nice swag, Kade had that little swingset its the perfect size for next summer!

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez