Thursday, June 26, 2008

Play Mat


So awhile ago we went out a bought a fancy scmancy foam playmat for the living room floor (I'm always worrying that the girls are going to brain themselves on the hardwood). I picked this one because i figured that if I was going to have a big piece of colored foam in the middle of the living room I might as well have something that kind of blended in. Plus all of the ones at Toys R Us and walmart where rated for ages 3 and up (I guess because under 3 they still chew on everything)and this one was appropriate for all ages. The mat has all of these circles and squares and connector pieces so that you can change the pattern if you want. However I didn't really take into consideration that my smart girls would figure out that you could pull it apart and that it was fun to chew on. At first it was just the white connector pieces on the edges, but this morning I came out from the kitchen to find this....





1 comments on "Play Mat"

The MIKK Family on June 27, 2008 at 9:37 AM said...

Hahahahah that's awesome! Made me laugh this morning!!!

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez