Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some more Firsts


Here are a few videos that I have taken over the last couple weeks of the girls. The first one is the first time Ruby pulls herself to standing, the second is the first time Violet really crawls and the third one is Violet Standing in her crib trying to get at the stuff on the change table. Since I've taken the videos the girls have pretty much perfected pulling themselves up at those exersaucers and in their cribs. They are all over the place.


2 comments on "Some more Firsts"

The MIKK Family on July 28, 2008 at 2:56 PM said...

Lord lamplightin' Jesus you are in trouble now!

I laugh :)

KM on July 28, 2008 at 3:35 PM said...

Oh sure, laugh, it's real funny. I found Violet trying to scale the TV this morning and nap time is really awesome if they don't want to sleep they just pull themselves up and caw at each other from across their cribs.

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez