Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wading Pool


Today Casey and I took the girls to the wading pool at Riley park (in the Kensington area for anyone who hasn't been there). It was a nice way to spend a really hot summer afternoon and it was kind of nostalgic for Casey and I as we used to go there as kids.

This is the first time the girls have been in the water (other than bath time). After the 45 minutes it took us to blow up the flotation devices, (okay I'm exaggerating a wee bit)we got into the pool. Violet took to it right away, partly I think because it was another way for her to stand up and move around. Ruby on the other hand was not so found of the cool water but after sitting in my lap for 5 minutes she was ready to try her seahorse again and spent the rest of the time floating around. By the end they where even doing some splashing.


Waiting for the grownups to blow up the Seahorses


waiting....


still waiting


Finally getting into the water








After swimming just hanging out in the shade

0 comments on "Wading Pool"

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez