Saturday, September 20, 2008

Better Late Than Never


Okay so I admit it, I have been lax in the blogging department, but to my own defense when I went to post the pics from our visit with Aunty Kar and gang over the Sept long weekend, the camera malfunctioned and I wasn't able to get said pics onto the computer. Between that and returning to work (sniff) and then the girls are teething and everyone caught a cold this past week which in turn meant very little sleep,well the blog kind of got put on the back burner.

So here are the pics from out trip to Edmonton over the September long

The Whole Gang


Aunty and Violet



I need to get one of these cars for the girls, mmmmm does it come in princess pink?







Yummm Fake Fruit





Yikes, glad we don't really have an upstairs" in our house




0 comments on "Better Late Than Never"

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez