Monday, September 22, 2008

Heritage Park


On Sunday Dan's company was having a family fun day at Heritage park. Since everyone was starting to feel better we decided (despite the rain) to go. It was really nice, they had a buffet lunch and then we had access to all of the rides including the boat, train and horse drawn wagon . We skipped the wagon but did ride on the boat and the train. We strolled around, enjoyed some yummy treats at the bakery and of course I did a little bit of window shopping. And the weather cooperated for the most part.

I love Heritage park,it never really gets old for me I'm looking forward to taking the girls when they are a little bit older and can enjoy the old fashioned mini carnival rides as well as the train, boat, and wagon. There's lots of renovations going on at the park so I think it will be even better in the next few years.

On The Boat


I can't seem to get them to smile at the same time so here are 2 pics




Such a Ham!


Waiting for the Train





Riding the Train




3 comments on "Heritage Park"

Jordyn and Jax on September 23, 2008 at 10:49 PM said...

Looks like lots of fun. You guys look great!

The MIKK Family on September 24, 2008 at 7:02 AM said...

I LOVE your hair you look fantastic!!! And I can't believe you've updated twice!!!

Looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Kandice you look amazing! What a beautiful cut/color on you!!! Good choice.

The girls never fail to make me laugh. The picture of them waiting for the train is amazing! Can't wait to come visit!

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez