Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Boom Boom Pow


The girls fave song these days is the Black Eyed Peas Boom Boom Pow. I used to be quite fond of the song as well but for some reason listening to it over and over has kind of wrecked it for me. I kid you not, at least 6 times a day one of them is asking "Boom Boom Pow?" and then when we do play it it's always "louder?" Don't get me wrong I can appreciate their taste in dance music but at 2 shouldn't they want to listen to the Wiggles or Fred Penner or something?

Here's the girls dancing, I'm especially fond of Violet's booty shake (kid's got some moves)

1 comments on "Boom Boom Pow"

Karlynn on September 1, 2009 at 8:33 PM said...

OMG that booty shake is awesome! I LOVE IT!

I am going to show this to the kids in the morning and I know that they will want to watch it a million times.

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez