Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday to my two most precious and beautiful treasures! I can't believe how fast 2 years has gone by. Each day with you brings me new joys, new adventures and new challenges and I wouldn't change it for anything (even the challenging parts).

You're becoming more independent by the moment and I love watching you learn new things. I am amazed that you can count past 10,know most of your colors, can make all of the animal sounds (including the rooster) and tell me very seriously that you "no like it, yucky" when I leave the apple skin on or that you get excited for "Blokily"(broccoli)because it's "Delicious". I love when you climb on things that you shouldn't and shout "Taa Daa" even though your being naughty and it scares me to death, because I can see how brave you are and I hope that as you grow older you continue to be brave and never let fear stop you from going after your dreams. I love your snuggles first thing in the morning and your Mo Kisses before bed at night!

But Mostly I just Love you!!!

0 comments on "Happy Birthday!"

 

Ruby and Violet Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez