It seems that it's time to move the girls into beds. The hubby and I have been talking about it for awhile now and had it as our goal for the New Year. I haven't been super keen on moving them mostly because their cribs where sort of the last refuge for their safety and my sanity, I could chuck them in there and know that they would be safe and out of trouble for a minute if I wanted to run downstairs or go to the bathroom etc. they just never tried to climb out . I had also made the rookie mistake of using their crib when we started using timeouts a few moths ago because they could be contained without the other twin making it a game and it was working quite well.....
Until last night
So to start we'll move the change table and the next thing will be bed shopping, Ruby's leg in the bottom corner of the screen is probably a good sign that climbing over is next.
The really funny part was that Violet kept asking me to give her a time out, definitely need a new spot!
2 comments on "Big Girl Beds and a New Place for Time Out"
OMG did you discover that by walking into a room and they were both in a crib? Feel like you were loosing your mind? LOL!
So cute.
Ha, Ha Nope Miss Violet was in Time out, Ruby wasn't even in the room. All the fun stuff (specifically pippies as they are now only a bedtime thing) where in Ruby's crib. So when I came in she was in Ruby's crib with both pippies in her mouth and a triumphant grin on her face.
Post a Comment