It's been a busy month, the girls are learning to go on the potty which means a lot of photos in various states of undress (some of which I will post and some of course that we'll keep for later embarrassment). I've also been buying things and painting furniture for their "big girl" bedroom, so we've been gearing them up for that by practicing going to bed without one of us sitting in the rocking chair until they fall asleep. And I'm gearing myself up for the emotional overload that will probably take place when I start to dismantle the cribs and put away all of their "baby" stuff. (yes I know it's probably way past time that we made the transition but it's still hard)
We tried to take advantage of the good weather when we had it and where able to get to the zoo twice (love, love love the new dinosaur exhibit). And we where also lucky enough to get to have 2 visits with our friends Hailey and Jaiden who we just don't get to see as much as we would like.
Potty Training on our Dora Pottys

Potty Charts, look at all those stickers

Big Girl Underwear and Rubber Boots, classic



Out for a walk in Canmore
Discovering some nature


Hanging with our friends Hailey and Jaiden @ Playgroup




and @ the ZOO




And Just for fun, look we're actually growing some hair!
0 comments on "March"
Post a Comment