Today I took the girls for their first shots (yah for anyone that counts these things, I'm a wee bit behind by, oh about a month and a half) Obviously there are no "First shots photos" as I was too busy holding the girls and crying, I think I cried more than they did (oh admit it you cried too the first time some mean health "professional" stuck a needle in your baby's leg). Other than the general trauma I think it went fairly well, the girls are growing nicely, their stats as of today are:
Violet 12 lbs 4 oz
Ruby 11 lbs 5 oz
Wow pretty much double in weight, that progress along with the informative articles that Kar's always posting on her blog about all the great benefits to breastfeeding reminds me to keep at it and not give up. Yeah for Breastfeeding!!!!!
Anyway here is a picture of the girls after their shots (and after a dose of Tylenol and a nap, man that baby Tylenol is a life saver).
3 comments on "First Shots"
Shots suck beyond all things - I feel your pain and I most definitely cried as much if not more than Jordyn and Jax when I took them for not only their first but each one....
I hope they don't react too badly to the shots and here's hoping you and Dan get some rest!
ok seriously... those two have got to be the cutest babies I have ever seen. They have the most perfect faces. You two are so lucky!
Yah I hate shots, but I laughed cause when Mike took Ivy to hers his reaction was a burning desire to punch the nurse out LMAO. The difference between the sexes I tell you.
Post a Comment