Holding both girls

Helping me out by feeding Ruby during our excursion to Chinook Mall

While we where at Chinook mall we also met up with Great Uncle Brent and cousin Christian (who most of you would remember as the cute Little 2 year old that was ring bearer at our wedding). Christian very nicely asked if he could take the girls on a carousel ride, which I thought was really sweet and cute. So I agreed as long as it was okay that I helped with the girls. The girls did just fine and Christian did a great job of holding onto Violet (with a small amount of help from the mom of course). I on the other hand felt like an old women as I was turning green and thinking about asking the guy to slow the ride down.


And to end the week today we took a drive and went to The Tyrell Museum in Drumheller today, next time I'll try and remember to check the weather forcast before going out again, yikes scary drive home! I didn't take any pictures as the girls slept through it but Dan and I enjoyed it as it was nice to get out and do something other than go to a mall.
1 comments on "Visit from Great Aunty Sylvia"
Besides the baby cuteness, that post made me feel old with all the "great" uncle and aunt talk. Yeeesh.
Glad you had fun at the museum!
Post a Comment